Friday 8 January 2010

For a laugh

I decided to look at the top 25 most played on my iTunes and it's dominated by Anti-Flag!

1. Shadow of the Dead - Anti-Flag
2. The Press Corpse - Anti-Flag
3. Red Flag- Billy Talent
4. Operation Iraqi Liberation - Anti-Flag
5. The Project For A New American Century - Anti-Flag
6. Try Honesty - Billy Talent
7. This Is The End (For You My Friend) - Anti-Flag
8. Turn Your Back (With Anti-Flag) - Billy Talent
9. Send My Love To the Dance Floor I'll See You In Hell (Hey Mr DJ) - Cobra Starship
10. Mind The G.A.T.T. - Anti-Flag
11. Devil In A Midnight Mass - Billy Talent
12.The World Has Its Shine (But I Would Drop It On A Dime) - Cobra Starship
13. Handlebars - Flobots
14. Confrontaation - Christiane Noll, Emily Skinner, Frank Wildhorn, John Treacy Egan, Leslie Briscusse, Linda Eder & Robert Cuccioli (that's what iTunes says, it's basically the cast from the recording of Jekyll and Hyde that I have)
15. Sold As Freedom - Anti-Flag
16. Surrender - Billy Talent
17. New Noise - Refused
18. Good and Ready - Anti-Flag
19. Sic Transit Gloria... Glory Fades - Brand New
20. In The Orchard - Whatever It Takes
21. Feminism Is For Everybody - Anti-Flag
22. Marc Defiant - Anti-Flag
23. This Suffering - Billy Talent
24. Who's Got A Match - Biffy Clyro
25. To Our Saviors - Midtown

No comments:

Post a Comment