Sunday 17 May 2009

Territorial Gains

First off the track by track review of 21st century breakdown isn't going to happen. First I cba and second my opinion changes every time I listen to it.

In a nutshell it's got some great songs, some songs that could have been good, and some shit.

All in all a bit of a meh album.

I was gonna now write a poem called Territorial Gains (hence the title) but have got cold feet now. So here's my idea for a first album track listing for a band:

Insert Band Name Here - Our First Album

1. Introduction (everyone has one nowadays)
2. The Album Starts Here
3. The First Single
4. We aren't quite sure about this song
5. Filler Track 1
6. Filler Track 2
7. The Really Heavy One in the Middle That Everyone Loves
8. Filler Track 3
9. The Second Single
10. The Acoustic One.
11. The Closer
12. Ten Minutes of Silence
13. That fucking hidden track that wakes you up if you fall asleep listening to this record!


--------

 In a more serious train of thought these are the titles for songs I'm writing atm:

Pop Culture Cliche
1 Pink Balloon
Lancashire Calling
I Don't Know Where I'm Going With This

- There were two others but I've forgotten them.

Peace, Love, Unity.

XxxxXxxxX



No comments:

Post a Comment