Friday 23 April 2010

Sometimes



Sometimes I enjoy wallowing in my own self pity. Sometimes I just want to stop. I actually have noone to talk to about this. Sure there are people who would offer advice, comfort, but noone who would just listen, listen and hug. Today was hug an actor/techie/theatre geek day. That's me on 3 legit fronts. How many hugs did I get? One, it was a good hug but still, ONE! Hug denials are horrible and I had one of those too. The internet is not my friend. I cannot deal with living through it. I need human contact. Every time I get home and I sit in this flat all alone I get so lonely. Does anyone care? Probably not. Is anyone even reading this? Even less likely.

Next year is going to be so much better. Every evening around lots of people. I get so lonely. :(

Just how far would you go for those that you care about?

No comments:

Post a Comment