Tuesday 6 October 2009

Hokay

So staying up until 3.10am, when you have to be up at 7am, reading the Harry Potter Wiki sites and the Deathly Hallows (slowly, I'm enjoying it less than last time I read it) probably wasn't the best idea... so I'm a geek; shoot me.

And it has just reminded me that Rowling killed of Tonks in tDH... Lupin I could deal with, hell I think I could possibly even forgive her for finishing Sirius; but Tonks??!? Dude she was awesome.

That being said nothing quite compares to killing of Hedwig, that was just low.

Rowling and Russell T Davies should form a little club of their own shouldn't they.

God I suck. DW I will return to moaning about politics and posting random crap the internet throws up shortly... if these 9am Wednesday starts don't kill me first. It's a good thing Automata is an ace module and Kara is an amazingly nice person or else I might have gone mad already (and it's only week 2).


Peace and Love Boys and Girls, Peace and Love.

P.S. - GTFO of my gene pool is now my favourite insult... take that as you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment